Monday, November 30, 2009

First Ultrasound

Our first ultrasound was Sept. 26. Dale joined me for this appointment. They confirmed that I was 6 weeks along and even found the heartbeat at 150 bpm. It was exciting but we werent able to hear the heartbeat yet, and there really wasn't a lot to see on the monitor because at this point the baby is only a couple milimeters big!

My second appointment was November 18 and the doctor confirmed that my due date is June 17th, 2010!!! That seems so far away at this point! I had a few concerns I talked to the doctor about, one which is whether she would actually be the one delivering my baby?! She wasn't too reassuring in that department, she said there is a possibility that one of the other members of the practice may. I am a little concerned about that, but I will just pray for the best and try and meet the other doctors so that I am comfortable with them when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment