I have been wanting to feel the baby and it was so incredible! I am even more excited (if thats possible) for our appointment on Monday! We decided that to announce the sex of the baby we are going to let everyone know a time and post a video announcing what sex the baby is! We wish we could see everyone in person, especially our families, but since we can't all be together we thought this is a good way to share the news!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
The Baby Moved!!
I finally felt the baby move!! It was such a weird and exciting feeling! It wasn't a kick or anything, it actually felt kinda like the little guy just rolled over.... and my stomach on the right side down low under my belly button protruded and both Dale and I could feel where the baby was. It only lasted for a minute or two and then the hard lump we felt went away so he/she must have moved again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome idea - can't wait. --- Tyson
ReplyDelete