Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Christmas Poem written by Dale (with divine intervention from Mason)

Mommy, I love you so much please don't be sad
I have the greatest parents in the world, between you and dad

I spent 8 great months with you in your belly,
and I would hide every time I felt that nurse put on that cold jelly

I am sorry I couldn't stay longer with you and daddy on earth,
but I cherish every second I had with you between me meeting Jesus and my birth

Mommy you worked so hard to keep my heart from failing,
so please know that as I sit with Jesus right now there is no more ailing

I wake up everyday with you and cuddle by your side,
knowing that because I have you for a Mommy I'm full of pride

I know you get sad that you cannot see or touch my face,
but rest assured that in heaven for you and dad, I have reserved a special place

But until that day comes Mommy please do not cry for me,
for it is only when you are happy that I can rest peacefully.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful poem! May God bless you, Dale, and Mason!

    ReplyDelete