Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Remembering Mason

Mason's one year birthday, sadly is fast approaching.  Dale and I have been trying to think of something to do to remember him and help others going through this horrible experience of losing your child.   I have even started to think about starting a foundation of our own.  I feel like we didn't get much help in the hospital or with the painful grieving process and I would love to share with others things I did, groups I went to, etc... Plus just letting parents know things in the hospital I wish I would have done with Mason, like changed his diaper, bathed him, dressed him... things in the midst of the your grief you dont think of.

I am not sure how to get started, or what to do, but I know I want to do something.... lots to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment