Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun Times with the Fam!

We just had our first adventure on the megabus this past weekend.  We rode on it up to Philly to visit my sis and Josh (who recently moved there).   It may be my one and only time riding it!   It would have been ok except they kept the a/c at 50 degrees and I thought I was going to get sick b/c of how incredibly freezing it was!  Dale and I were both sitting there with our hoodies up and our hands tucked in our sleeves and still were cold!
We met my brother and his girlfriend, Liz in Philly too and the six of us traveled up to NYC.  We spent friday and saturday exploring the city.   I realized it was neat to see, but I definitely am not a city girl!  By the end of 2 days I was ready to get away from the mobs of people and polluted air!    I did purchase an awesome Fendi purse while there, which was probably my favorite part! haha  In all seriousness, I had a great time spending time with my family!  I miss being in the same town as my family!  (maybe someday soon we will all be in the same city???)

No comments:

Post a Comment