Monday, December 5, 2011

Update on Baby Koler #2!

Our little girl may be arriving a little sooner than expected.  I wanted to try a natural birth this time, but b/c I have a marginal placenta previa (i.e. my placenta hasn't moved away from my cervix, which is necessary for a natural birth, or me and baby could have hemorrhaging)~it looks like I won't be able to give birth naturally.  Honestly, it doesn't matter that much to me, I just ultimately want whatever is best for our baby!  My doctor will be making the call as to when I will deliver at my 36 week appt. I am 34 weeks this week, so in a couple weeks we will most likely have a due date planned!  We are very excited and can't wait to meet our daughter!  She is a little mover in my belly~ such an active little girl!  At our appt on Friday, she was measuring 5 lbs 1oz on the ultrasound and was practicing breathing!  She was measuring a little ahead of schedule I was 33wks 1 day and she was measuring 33wks 6 days!  Everything else seemed to be going ok with her as well!  We can only thank God for her health and continue to pray for her!  We appreciate all the continued prayers and support from family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment