Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday MASON

I can't believe it was 2 years ago already that Mason was born.   I thought 2 years later it would be easier or less painful, or less heartbreaking ... but its not.  Sometimes I think its harder now, because I watch Ava grow and change everyday and do new things and it reminds me of all the things I can't experience with Mason.  I know I will see him one day in heaven, but not truly knowing what that means is hard ~ will he be all grown up? will he still be a baby?  I wish I knew....

I want to wish my little boy -- a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- I know the party he is having in heaven is way better than any he would have had here... Your daddy, me and your little sister LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  There is not a day that goes by we don't think about you and miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment