Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meals for the week!

I guess I kinda forgot I had a blog!  Its been so long since I've updated!  Well, the summer is going great!  I am loving the Medina farmers market!  The reason for my random update today is because I was planning out my meals and grocery list for the week and thought - hey why don't I just post my meals/recipes for the week!  Then I can refer back to them and if anyone else is looking for some good recipes -- feel free!

Sunday: Mexican Casserole
      Ingredients: Tortilla Chips; Ground Chicken; Carrots, Spinach; Green Pepper; Onion; Taco Seasoning; Tomato Sauce; Black Beans, Guacomole (ALL ingredients should be ORGANIC)
1. Brown Chicken on stove
2. Add in chopped carrots, spinach, green pepper & Onion; Add taco seasoning and a little olive oil; Add black beans
3. Layer in 9x13 baking dish in following order:
     - Tortilla chips, ground chicken/veggies & black beans, tomato sauce, tortilla chips
Bake at 400 for 15-20 mins
I am serving it with cashew sour cream & guacamole

Monday: Salmon & Broccoli

Tuesday: Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice (substitute soy sauce for coconut aminos)
      http://damndelicious.net/post/33882952382/quinoa-veggie-fried-rice-and-a-giveaway

Wednesday: Salad/ Oven-baked potatoes
      Ingredients: Lettuce, Spinach, Carrots, Green beans, Avocado, Hard-boiled Egg, Hemp seeds + My homeade balsalmic vinegerette dressing

Thursday: Shrimp, Cilantro, Avocado & Quinoa (or Brown Rice)
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/simple-asian-meals?page=1
 



No comments:

Post a Comment