Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Annoyed by Facebook!

Sometimes I wish facebook never existed.  Its addicting to go on there and see what everyone is up too, but usually leaves me feeling sad.  I don't think a day has gone by in the last 8 months since we lost Mason that at least one person hasn't posted a baby picture or announced a new baby is  on the way.  Its a constant reminder that my baby isn't here with me, and some days I just want to scream!  

Some sane people would probably ask, why I dont just get off facebook --- and although I think that is probably the best idea, like I said it before it becomes addicting!   My goal is to break the addiction starting NOW!!!  I am going to try to stay off facebook tomorrow and see how long I can keep it up!  I'll let you know my progress!! haha

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to check and see how you did? I actually went cold Turkey and deactivated mine a two months ago...HUGE FOR ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lasted for a day and a half until someone tagged me in a picture and I got an email I was tagged! Ughh... So I went and looked, but I am not going back on! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up girl. It took me forever....and like you said it was addicting and I was truly addicted.

    ReplyDelete