It will soon be 9 months ago I gave birth to Mason. Which means its been about 7 months of trying to conceive. I wish this part would be easier! After getting pregnant the first month with Mason, it has been trying my patience that it is taking this long, especially after the ordeal we have been through. But I am trying to stay positive and do what I can to naturally conceive. This is the third month I have been trying acupuncture and I am combining it with taking chinese herbs. The problem is my ovulation date is soo late, so I am trying to correct it!
I see how stressful and costly and time consuming medical fertility treatments can be so I am hanging in there and I believe it will happen the natural way if I give my body enough time to recover from the emotional and physical stress of having Mason and losing him. But please pray for us that God will send us a little one sometime soon!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of you sweet cousin and praying.
ReplyDelete