The packing on the lbs. hasn't really worked that well! I have tried, but I find myself just eating more junk and I dont like it... so I am going the other extreme and Dale and I are doing a 21 day Standard Process cleanse! It is organic whole food vitamins and supplement powder to add to smoothies. We can eat as much as we want of organic fruits & veggies, plus smaller amounts of chicken and fish and 1 cup of grains/day. No alcohol or caffeine either.
Breakfast: Smoothie (mango, strawberry, pineapple & broccoli + SP Cleanse powder, ground flax and pumpkin seeds)
Lunch: Carrots, Walnuts, Lentil Soup (and an organic granola bar) That is kinda cheating, but we haven't gone to the grocery yet, so we had less to work with!
Dinner: Not sure, b/c we have our support group (Hearts of Hope) tonight from 6-8:30, so that makes having dinner hard - may have to bring a smoothie to tithe us over and eat a late dinner!
Wish us luck for the next 21 days!!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment