I am 17 weeks today! I have just recently had to go up one size of pants because my buttons are too tight on my normal size. So we will see how many weeks these bigger ones will last! I can feel the baby move around, no kicks or anything yet, but I can actually feel where he/she is especially when I lay down!
We have been listening to our at home heart rate monitor and the heartbeat has been good and strong consistently around 150 bpm every time. So we pray this one's little heart will continue to be healthy and strong.
We find out in 1 week whether the baby is a boy or a girl! We are looking forward to knowing and of course I love that I get to see the baby on the ultrasound. I hope we get more 3d pictures like we got last time, I love looking at this little one!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If it's a girl Baby Girl Becker and Baby Girl Koler can be best friends at the lake. If it's a boy we are going to have a long list of rules to discuss about any type of social engagement between him and Baby Girl Becker. Just saying... :) Kady and I are looking forward to hearing the news - so excited for you guys.
ReplyDelete