Sunday, February 26, 2012

8 week Check-up

Ava is getting so big already!  We had her 8 week check-up on Friday, February 24, 2012.  She is 12 lbs. and 22.5 inches.  We have been hibernating for the past 8 weeks - keeping little Ava out of the cold!   But enjoying all the quality time together!  Dale was also able to take off 1/2 day/week to stay home with Ava while I went into work.  This helped me out a lot!  We are all ready for warmer weather!  I can't wait to take Ava on walks outside!

Ava LOVES her swing!!
She loves looking around now - she especially loves lights, looking outside and ceiling fans!
 Bath Time!!  She LOVES bathtime - I think its her favorite time of the day.  However, it is followed by her absolute least favorite - being wet and getting dressed afterwards!  She balls every time and it breaks by heart!  Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment