Ava all dressed to go to work with mommy! She looks so cute in her hat and boots! I wish she didn't hate when I put hats on her though! Hopefully, she is not like my niece Kyra who hates anything on her head or in her hair! I have way too many cute hats and bows for her!
Ava does not like tummy time! She sobs when she has to do it! But she is really strong and moves her head from side to side, sometimes she even looks like she's gonna roll over, but I think she's still a little young for that!
This was Ava the morning before she soaked this outfit in her worst diaper ever! Did I mention it happened when she was at work with me and my diaper bag was not stocked properly with a new outfit, so it was a short day of work for us!!




No comments:
Post a Comment