![]() |
| A girl after her mom's own heart! I think we may have a golfer on our hands - she loves playing with golf clubs! |
![]() |
| There is nothing better than cuddling on the couch with Ava! She loves to snuggle with mommy!! Perfect Sunday afternoon! |
![]() |
| Bulking up!! |
![]() |
| Yummy Lunch: Ava and Mommy both eating avocados!! |
![]() |
| Ava absolutely LOVES music - she dances anytime a song comes on, it is sooo cute! So I decided to show her how to play the drums using pots and pans - she liked it!! |
![]() |
| I captured her first time pulling herself up all by herself!! This just happened this week! She's been so close for so long I knew it was going to happen any day! |






No comments:
Post a Comment