Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wait... you don't eat WHAT???

It's funny because I get this question a lot when I talk about how our family eats.  Get ready--we don't eat... GLUTEN (wheat); SOY; DAIRY; CORN or MEAT (unless organic- no hormones, no antibiotics; no GMO feed).   You are probably thinking (as many do) that I'm crazy or you are wondering how I can even avoid all these foods because they are in EVERYTHING!!  The fact that they are in everything is definitely the most frustrating part!  

I have been able to conquer healthy eating at home.  Going out to eat on the other hand is definitely a challenge (and not a fun one)!!  Sooo, I am going to start posting a little about why we don't eat those foods and maybe, just maybe, I will convince a couple more people to join the healthy eating bandwagon!  

I know you really tune in to see little miss cutie pie Ava Marie... so here are a few recent shots!  
Sooo stylish in her skinny jeans and boots!!   



2 comments:

  1. Lindsay I can't wait to read about thus. Marty and I have been praying for months about eating better and have been doing some research so any additional ino is great. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Hope the info is helpful!! I am obsessed with healthy eating!! So I do tons of research!

    ReplyDelete