Dale got to feel it too, little kicks every minute or two! It was really exciting to feel this different movement! And I think Dale really enjoyed finally being able to actually feel movement! We were both really excited and now I feel it everyday! He seems especially active around my bedtime, so I am hoping he doesn't keep this trend b/c I enjoy a good night's sleep! haha
Friday, February 12, 2010
He's kicking!!
Although I feel the baby move around a lot and he constantly presses out against my stomach, I hadn't felt any kicks until the other night when we were laying in bed. It felt a little like a bubble in my stomach popping or a flutter of some sort. I felt it a few times and didn't even realize exactly what it was until he kept up the kicking for the next half hour or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment