Friday, February 12, 2010

Ultrasound Appointment

I had a little scare the other weekend, so I went in for a check-up and they scheduled an ultrasound. Everything went well with the check-up and I just had the ultrasound this morning and all my levels were right on track!

At first he was moving all around and it was hard to get a good picture of him, the tech commented about how active he was! She said usually babies that are active in the womb will be just as active when they get out! So I guess we are going to have a handful!! If he is anything like I have heard Dale was when he was little he will be dancing and running around in no time!

We received a few more pictures of the little guy and just to put our minds at ease for all the people who tell us crazy stories of the baby coming out the other sex, we had her check again to make sure he really is a boy. AND ... it was confirmed that he is a boy!! He is already one and a half pounds!

I could honestly watch that monitor all day to see my little baby moving around! He still very much enjoyed rubbing his hand against his face, he did a lot of that, and he also seemed very comfortable already in the birthing position with his head down low. He just wanted to stay right there the tech said while he continued to move his body and limbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment