Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleeping difficulties

I was always a stomach sleeper for the most part. I think I move around a lot so I would sleep on my sides and back too, but liked my stomach for part of the night. That is no more with this baby taking up so much room! Now it is even becoming uncomfortable to sleep on my sides and I am not supposed to sleep on my back. I think I need one of those pregnancy pillows, but I feel like it would take up soo much room and be a hassle too, so I can't decide whether to get one?

Any suggestions on sleeping comfortably during pregnancy!!???

1 comment:

  1. How bout if Dale goes to the couch and you get the pillow, then taking up room is not an issue. Just kiddin', love you guys and love reading all of your updates.
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete