Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Highlights and pregnancy...

I have been really struggling with what to do about my fast growing roots.   I use all organic/natural products in most of my life including my shampoo/conditioner, face wash, laundry detergent, cleaning products, hand soap... you get the drift!!  There are only a few areas of my life I haven't completely cut out chemicals... (1) make-up - although I am going to try more natural products as I run out of things; and (2) highlighting my hair.  
So of course, I researched all the chemicals and decided to try the organic hair coloring route!  Anything to protect this little one from unneeded chemicals!   I am a little nervous though to go to a new stylist and I am worried the color may not last as long.... I will have to post a pic afterwards!  I am due for some new belly pics, my belly has really grown these last few weeks!
At our last check-up, my lil girl was 1lb and her heart was strong and everything looked good!  We continue to pray for her health everyday.  She is quite the little kicker/mover; she loves when I eat and is active almost everyday at the same times - breakfast, lunch, dinner and 10pm!    It is approaching my 25th week (I am 24 weeks this week) and thats the week our world came crashing down as we discovered Mason's heart tumor.  So please keep our little one in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment