I haven't updated my belly pics in a couple months so I thought I would share how big Im getting with everyone. Its been an eventful past few days and not in a good way, but luckily the problem has only been Champ! We found out Monday when we got back from visiting Krissy and Josh in Philly this past weekend that Champ has fleas...ughhh.. ewww... sick!!!
If you can't tell, I am very much disgusted by the thought of little blood sucking bugs in my house (even the vampire lover that I am... haha). There is a stray cat that loves to have babies under Dale's parents deck, and we think maybe that could have been where Champ got the little buggers from. But who knows! I guess it could have been anywhere. So after an emergency trip to the vet for medicine and $100 worth of supplies to disinfect Champ and our house... we think they are gone from Champ and hopefully gone from the house, but I am washing everything possible on the "sanitize" cycle and vacuuming/steaming the kitchen everyday along with putting (non-chemical) flea killer all around, just in case! Champ has been confined to the kitchen (his new home) until we are positive no more fleas will be showing their faces...
I wanted to have Dale in on the picture action too!



No comments:
Post a Comment