I am getting excited about the upcoming events these next 2 months. It will not only help make the time until our little baby comes that much faster... I look forward to seeing family and friends!
Nov. 13 - Indiana Baby Shower (Krissy and Josh will be in town and I am hoping a few of my friends from IN will be able to make the shower!!)
Thanksgiving - Trip to Florida with my parents and Krissy and Josh. We are sad the whole family can't be together, but we are looking forward to the warm weather! I hope to see Michelle while I am out her way too!!
December 3 - Ohio Baby Shower & Mason's Christmas Memorial.
Christmas - The whole family is coming to casa de Koler for Christmas this year! Should be interesting - wishing we had a little bigger house!! It will be nice to have the whole family together over the holidays, we couldn't travel this year since I will be almost ready to pop, so the fam is coming here!!
Jan 19 - DUE DATE!!!!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment