Ava's first photo shoot! The shoot was outside and it started off kinda shaky, I had to wake Ava up from her nap to go and I will not make this same mistake twice! She was crabby Ava and just wanted to be held by mommy the whole time. I should have been more prepared for this possibility, but instead I went to the shoot with my hair pulled back after working out earlier that day! (Not the best look for pictures!) So when Ava didn't cooperate for the pictures on her own, I became part of the pics ~ she still didn't love having her picture taken but warmed up to it while on the pink blanket! I was hoping to get more variety of her and the photographer was great and had lots of ideas - I guess we will have to try them out next time! All in all there were quite a few pictures I really love! How can I not when the little model is SOOOO adorable!! Loving her pretty blue eyes in these pics!!




No comments:
Post a Comment