May 4 was the big day! Ava had been looking like she may roll over, but hadn't quite made it on her own. I was sitting on the floor with her and she rolled to her side like usual and then all of the sudden she went ALL THE WAY over to her belly! I was super excited, it is so special to witness all these little milestones! She was 4mo & 1 week when the big moment happened. After the big rollover she was a little tired, here is the picture of her after it happened.
She is also getting so much better at tummy time! She lifts her head up so well! The same week she rolled over she began lifting up her head up and looking around on her belly! She loves sitting up while holding onto my fingers and looking at everything too. She is such a sweet sweet girl! I had a wonderful Mother's Day with her today. Such a different day today then my past two Mother's Days missing my little boy. Even though most things are still bittersweet without Mason here with me, I loved every second of my day with Ava. I thank God every day for her! Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment