I wonder if all moms-to-be have soo many people excited about them getting fat! I honestly can't believe how many people have actually told me something to the effect of ... I can't wait to see you gain some weight... or get big... or have a belly... It is really strange to me and may be giving me a com

plex!!
Well, here is the beginning of the end of my flat tummy! (Actually I hope I am just kidding, I better have some abs after I lose the baby weight!!) My mom only gained 18 pounds with her first child, so here's to hoping I take after her!!
Lindsay you look so great!! You are going to look fabulous the whole time regardless of that LITTLE belly you are going to get!! And i have no doubt the belly will be long gone shortly after you give birth!! YAY!! MIss you!!
ReplyDeleteYour funny! Everyone says that cause you have always been so skinny, and it will be weird that you will have a belly! I am confident that you will only have a bump, I am sure no weight gain anywhere else! I am excited for your little baby! When do you find out the sex?? Do you have a preference?
ReplyDelete