My throat started getting scratchy and sore yesterday and today I woke up with a very sore throat, runny nose and itchy eyes. I have been taking sore throat drops, but no other medicine. I feel really tired and I am very thankful for having a part time job right now so I can sleep in and rest today!
I dont really need to take any medicine yet, but I know how my colds are and this is usually just the beginning! I am not sure what is acceptable to take while pregnant? I have been reading a little online, but I dont see Nyquil on that list, which is the only thing I usually take, so I can get a good night's rest... I hope I get better soon! I have my little sister's wedding coming up!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment