I have my little sisters wedding coming up and boy am I getting pale! So I knew I wouldn't go to the tanning bed while I was pregnant, but I thought maybe spray tanning would be ok?? I havent done a ton of research, but from the few articles I read, it sounds like a gamble and therefore I would say... probably not worth it. The articles talk about breathing in all those chemicals and since I try and stay away from as many chemicals in foods, lotions, shampoo, etc... I guess it is going to be one pale winter for me! (Mom and Dad... now would be the time to surprise me with a plane ticket to FL with you!!)
Also, I usually use those whitening strips once every year or two and its been awhile, so I was thinking maybe I should do those before the wedding too! Well, you can't use those either while your pregnant! So, to all my friends who are considering getting pregnant soon, you better whiten those teeth while you still have the chance!! =)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why cant you use teeth whiteners?? that sounds like crazy talk --- is it bc you might swallow a minisule amount? i seriously think you could use those and not have to worry. but i am sure your teeth are white enough w/o those strips...
ReplyDelete