Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Pants are TIGHT =(

I am officially having a hard time buttoning my pants! It is more my work pants than anything... half the time while I am in my office I will unbutton the top button because its pressing on my stomach. I really am not sure what to do at this point b/c my pants fit everywhere else, but have a hard time buttoning!

So this past weekend Dale and I were shopping and it was so strange to be taking things into the dressing room and having no clue what size to get. I mean do I get a size larger than usual for now so I can wear them?? But then what about after the baby, I am hoping to go back to the size I was, so am I just buying things for the next few months and then they won't fit later!??? It is really a dilemma and it made shopping not too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You need a Bella Band! They kept me in regular pants until 18-20 weeks! You don't want to buy maternity stuff too early or it won't fit at the end...(like at the point I'm at now) Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete