Thanks from the bottom of my heart. (I better end this now, b/c the tears are already starting to flow - even though I don't know if this fully gets across how much I appreciate everyone)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Thank you to all my friends!
I really wanted to give a big thank you to all of my friends! I couldn't ask for more caring and loving people in my life. I am so blessed to have friends that make such an effort to visit me, call me and cheer me up - to make sure that I am doing alright. I love you all and wanted you to know that there are so many days I don't know if I would emotionally make it through and then a phone call, visit or card has really reminded me that I am not alone and have so many people that care about me and I can depend on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment