Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update

It has been a long, emotional weekend. Pretty much the just of what has been going on is that whenever the baby's heartrate is in a good range from the medicine, I start having some pretty serious heart complications. So then we have to back off the medication and soon thereafter the baby's heartrate reverts to the tachycardia (high heartrate). It is one of the most frustrating things I have ever dealt with. I want so badly for the baby to be alright, but the medication I am on is very strong and is hurting me in the process. So the doctors (and Dale and I) want to be very careful about the amount I am taking, if they will even let me continue on the meds.

I know we have asked you all for prayers a lot, but we really need them today as we decide what our options are for medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment